With Remote Desktop Manager 2021, a highly reliable software solution created especially for administrators, you’ll be able to manage your remote sessions with ease. Edit or delete a remote connection, organize it, or find it in a matter of seconds with Remote Desktop Manager Enterprise Edition. With compatibility with Microsoft Remote Desktop and Terminal Services, it serves as a suitable replacement for the Remote Desktop Snap-in.
Multiple connection support
Remote Desktop Manager lets you easily switch between Remote Desktop, VNC, and the Web Browser. Therefore, even people with no previous knowledge can get started. QuickConnect can be activated from the bottom of the screen quite easily. Remote Desktop Manager provides quick access to Remote Desktop, VNC, and the Web Browser, so you can get started even without prior knowledge.
Quick Connect will show you a small column of buttons in order to make your own groups and sessions, once you connect.
You may also download:
- Sparkol VideoScribe Pro Free Download
- Zoner Photo Studio X + Portable
- KMPlayer Free Download + Portable
Features of Remote Desktop Manager 2021 Enterprise
- Any session type is compatible with Remote Desktop Protocol (RDP), Secure Shell (SSH), and Virtual Network Computing (VNC).
- Be sure the passwords you use are secure.
- Several security programs may be integrated with the password manager.
- All remote connections can be shared and centrally managed.
- A good encryption algorithm can protect your organization.
- Check your connection’s status at any time using its connection log.
- It is crucial that the data is protected.
- Fileb attachments can be shared and linked.
- Using shared folders or cloud repositories you can perform the following tasks
- A VPN connection is automatically established
- Users will find it easier to locate every session with subfolders labelled with their names.
- Simply click a button to activate template support.
- On the tray icon’s context menu, quick access is available.
- You can download backups online.
- Login automation system
- Additional dashboards are offered by Microsoft Hyper V.
- Sharing session settings is a common practice for groups of users.
- Getting integrated password managers integrated password managers is a smart idea.
- An overview of how your connection is currently performing.
- It is possible to store the settings of remote connection in your company database.
- A database should be used to store your logins and passwords.
- Monitoring user activity is possible by reviewing the database logs.
- Compared to other solutions, this method is more reliable and faster.
- Among the licensing options available, you have a choice between one-off licenses, packs, global licenses, and site licenses.
Title: Devolutions [v1.25.0] Remote Desktop Manager Enterprise Edition v2021
Developer: Devolutions inc