Realtek High Definition Audio Driver 6.0 1 Windows 10 64 bit 2020
Realtek High Definition Audio Driver version 6.0.1 is available on our software library. If the driver is already installed on your system, the update (overwriting the installation) can fix various problems, add new features or upgrade to an existing version. Please note that it is not recommended to install the driver on operating systems other than those specified.
You may also like this
To manually update your Audio Driver, follow the steps below (steps below):
- Extract the .cab file to any folder of your choice.
- Go to Device Manager (right click on My Computer, select Manage and then find Device Manager in the left pane) or right click on the Windows 10 Start menu and select Device Manager. “.
- Right-click on the hardware device you want to update and select Update Driver Software.
- Manually select the location of the new driver and navigate to the folder where you extracted the driver.
- If you already have a driver installed and want to upgrade to a newer version, click “Let me pick from a list of device drivers on my computer”.
- Click Have Disk.
- Browse to the folder where you extracted the driver and click OK.
This download offers Realtek * High Definition Audio Driver for 3.5mm Audio Plug on Intel® NUC Kits NUC9VXQNX, NUC9V7QNX, NUC9i9QNX, NUC9i7QNX, NUC9i5QNX. This audio driver is required if you plan to connect a microphone or headphone to the audio input or if you want to use the TOSLINK connection on the back of Intel NUC.
About sound card drivers:
Typically, Windows operating systems use a generic audio driver that allows computers to recognize the component of the sound card and use its basic functions.
When the appropriate files are enabled, the properties of the sound card (eg model, manufacturer, number of channels) become fully available to computers and all functions are available.
Upgrading the audio version can improve sound quality, fix various compatibility issues, fix related bugs found while using the product, add support for new operating systems, and make various other changes.
The steps regarding the implementation of this package are fairly simple, as each manufacturer aims to make things easier for users: download the package, run the installation and follow the on-screen instructions.
Please note that although other operating systems may be compatible, it is not recommended to use any software on platforms other than those specified. Also, when the installation is complete, reboot for all changes to take effect as expected.
So if you want to install this audio version, click the download button and apply the package. Make sure to check our website as often as possible to stay “updated a few minutes ago”.
It is highly recommended that you always use the latest driver available.
Try installing a system restore point before installing the device Realtek High Definition Audio Driver. This will help if you have installed the wrong or unsuitable driver. Problems can occur if your hardware device is too old or no longer supported.
You can download: IOBit Driver Booster
Realtek High Definition Audio Driver 6.0 1 Windows 10 2021 Download Link