Download PDF Annotator 8 for free from our software. PDF Annotation allows user to open any PDF file with mouse or stylus and add annotations directly to pages of PDF files. Commented documents can be saved directly in PDF format. It allows anyone to read or print annotated PDFs. Commented documents can also be easily linked to emails.
Previously, it was possible to comment, comment or correct a document in PDF format to revise it using several software in a row, or simply print the document and add comments manually. In a PDF comment, you can add comments in a natural way – with a pen – but everything remains in digital form. With PDF Commentator, you can comment on PDF files in one step.
The user does not need to print a PDF file to comment on it. You can open a PDF for review in a PDF comment, comment on your computer with a mouse or stylus, and then save the PDF one step back. This saves both resources and time. The tablet handles PDF in the same way as a regular printed document. The user simply writes or draws their own thoughts and reflections from an existing document.
With a PDF comment, you can add more space to blank pages for comments. You can use it to fill out forms, and you can still use it to create notes by creating new blank PDFs.
• Add annotations and comments to any PDF document – comments, corrections, signatures, highlights, even drawings and drawings.
• Save the notes in the original file. Share them with authors, email them to partners, or resend them to authors without the separate software needed to view a tagged document.
• In addition to PDF content, leave comments, attach images, use a pen or drawing board, if you have one.
• Restore the original document at any time. Remove or hide all characters with one click.
• Add blank pages for more space. Or post comments on pages anywhere.
PDF Annotator includes 8 free full downloads
Manage comments in the sidebar
•To get a quick overview of all the notes in your document.
• Go quickly to a note.
• Perform actions on the selected notes.
• Only the filtered comment subgroup appears in the Comments column of the new sidebar.
• Filter by page type, color or number.
• Print a detailed list with small previews of each note in the document.
• Print a preview that describes only the marked pages.
You can also Download Advanced SystemCare Ultimate