Active KillDisk Ultimate 13.0.7 Free Download
Active KillDisk Ultimate 13.0.7 is a set of easy-to-use tools that allows you to clean media using 24 international erase methods, including US DoD 5220.22M and NIST 800-88. For solid-state drives (SSD), it supports low-level ATA secure wiping (Linux console and applications). Permanently erase all data on hard drives, solid-state drives, memory cards and USB drives, SCSI storage, and RAID disk stacks, even in parallel mode. Licensing policy does not imply additional deletion fees!
Active KillDisk Ultimate Patch includes Windows applications, Linux installations and console boot discs, as well as Windows and Linux bootable ISO images and a universal bootable disc designer for CD / DVD / Blu-ray / USB discs.
You may also like this
A boot disk allows you to boot and clean any computer without first starting the computer’s operating system. The system drive (where Windows is usually installed) can be easily cleaned up in this way.
The powerful command-line scripting option allows the software to run in batch mode, providing automatic operation without user intervention. Active KillDisk Ultimate Keygen is a Windows utility designed to help users securely overwrite and erase all data on a physical disk or logical partition and to clean up unused disk space. It has a clear and simple interface that allows the user to perform one or more cleaning operations at the same time and view information about the detected disks.
The Active KillDisk Ultimate (Latest Version) comes with various cleaning algorithms such as DoD 5220.22-M, Gutmann, and others. In addition, you can scan the system volume and view existing or deleted files and folders, preview any sector or group of files on the disk, delete free groups and unused bytes in the last group occupied by files, and perform cleanup operations for MFT Records. In addition, Active @ KillDisk maintains a log that contains detailed information about the entire process and possible errors and also allows you to save hardware information in XML file format.
Main Features Of Active KillDisk Ultimate Activation Key:
- Sound notification of uninstalling completion with varying results.
- The certificate can be personalized with the company logo, and comments can be easily added to the certificate for each session.
- Included is a Windows-based boot disk that supports UEFI Secure Boot on x64 systems.
- Boot Disk Creator can pre-configure the process of launching KillDisk on the boot disk using command line parameters.
- Remove any unused space on all drives by securely overwriting data at the physical layer.
- Automatically put the system into sleep mode or shut down the system after all work is completed.
- Stable dynamic processing of hot-plug disks.
- User-defined erase methods can define custom patterns for each track, even using hexadecimal (HEX) values.
- Supports over 20 international cleaning standards, including the US Department of Defense 5220.22M and user-defined methods.
- Console app supports secure wipe (ATA command) for SSD / HDD.
- Console boot disks are included for booting and cleaning older 64-bit and 32-bit (x86) systems.
- Supports large drives (larger than 4TB) and newer drives with 4KB sector size.
- Customizable appearance: four different app styles included.
- Displays information about all currently connected volumes, partitions, hard drives, external USB drives, and memory cards.
- Save the log set and shut down the computer when the cleanup is complete.
- Wash discs with One Pass Zero Disinfection Standard.
- Disk status – S.M.A.R.T. information can be displayed and tracked.
- Supports all possible I / O interfaces: IDE / USB / SATA / eSATA / SSD / SCSI drives, LUN / RAID arrays
- Fingerprint (cleaning status: date, erasing method, etc.) Can be assigned to the first sector of the disk and displayed after the disk is started.
- Included is a Linux based boot disk (LiveCD) that supports UEFI secure boot on x64 systems.
- Universal Boot Disk Creator prepares CD / DVD / BD / ISO / USB media for Windows / Linux / Boot Console environments.
- The utilities can be found and used from a boot disk. You don’t even need to boot from your hard drive to erase it.
- Supports Fixed Disk (HDD), Solid State Disk (SSD), Memory Card, and USB / USB3 external devices.
- Secure ATA wipe option for SSD.
- Certificates can be displayed after deletion and saved in PDF format.
- The built-in hex viewer allows you to check the raw disk sectors: MBR, volume boot sector, file system logs, and data file clusters.
- Detect, display, and reset/delete hard disk hidden area (HPA or DCO area).
- Custom file names for XML reports and certificates.
- Advanced disk viewer with the flexible search for low-level disk checks.
- Command-line parameters used in the script automate uninstallation procedures (batch mode).
- Better disk handling on driver crashes.
- Supports MBR and GPT (GUID Partition Table) style partitions for deleting volumes.
- Ability to send reports by email via a FREE SMTP account pre-configured at www.smtp-server.com.
- Simultaneous concurrent deletion of multiple discs, deletion, and deletion of sessions separately.
- Ease of Use: An intuitive user interface for beginners and a powerful command line mode for advanced users.
- Supports deleting unused sectors in Apple HFS +, Linux Ext2 / Ext3 / Ext4, Unix UFS / XFS / JFS and MS FAT / exFAT / NTFS file systems.
- Remove physical drives, partitions, logical drives, and even unused disk space.
- Better physical disk mapping and erasing process.
- Updated certificates and reports for erasing and cleaning drives.
- Computer unique identification can be displayed in certificates/reports.
Active KillDisk Ultimate 13.0.7 Free Download Link Below